- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- 3D View
- 3D View
- Buy from £231.40 per unit
- Quick and simple to assemble
- Anti-vandalism design
- Accommodates 90 degree bends
- Anti-climb fence available
- Vehicle roll-on-roll-off stability
- Hire or Buy
- Crash Tested
- Interlocking system
- Easy deploy
- Wind resistant
- Construction sites
- Highway works
- Street works
What are Bull barriers?
The Bull Barrier is a temporary, heavy duty traffic barrier designed for roadworks where moving vehicles are in close proximity to the site perimeter and its operatives.
- The Bull Barrier is over 10kg lighter than its nearest competitor
- Unique hinge and slot design makes the installation fast
- Only 2 people are required to fit the modules together
- Withstood wind speeds of up to 54mph
- The barriers are flexible and curved
Crash test approved
|Test legislation||EN 1370-2:2010|
|Test designation/speed class within standard||TB22|
|Required impact speed||80+5.6/-0 km/5|
|Required impact angle||15+1.5/-1.0 deg|
|Required test vehicle||M1 – Car – 1,300kg|
Barrier units with pedestrian fence add-on:
|Total when on base unit = 1005mm||55kg|
The Bull Barrier pedestrian fence provides additional pedestrian security and prevents the standalone unit becoming a trip hazard. The extra height makes it more difficult to breach the site boundary.
Barrier units with mesh fence add-on:
|Total when on 2 base units = 2005mm||66.8kg|
This versatile barrier can also accommodate 3m x 1.6m with 42.5mm pitch anti climb fence panels. The anti climb fence panel extends the overall height to over 2m at 2005mm making it difficult for the site boundary to be breached.
Easy to manoeuvre and install
At just 20kg the fence panel is easy to handle making the installation easy. It provides added security for operators working on site with equipment.
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations