- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
Chapter 8 Safety BarriersHire or Buy
Chapter 8 barriers are products and systems which comply with the standards set out in the Traffic Signs Manual and the New Roads & Street Works Act. We stock and supply a range of barriers, and street works safety options such as traffic cones and post and rail systems. which can be used for traffic and pedestrian control and warning.
Hire from£0.80ex. VATBuy from£28.50ex. VAT
Blue Chapter 8 Barrier
Hire from£0.80ex. VATBuy from£30.50ex. VAT
Hire from£0.80ex. VATBuy from£38.00ex. VAT
Hire from£0.80ex. VATBuy from£25.69ex. VAT
Safe Gate Barrier
Hire from£3.60ex. VATBuy from£72.88ex. VAT
Hire from£1.00ex. VATBuy from£30.23ex. VAT
Depth 50mm (base: 500mm)
Hire from£1.00ex. VATBuy from£50.38ex. VAT
Hire from£1.20ex. VATBuy from£32.50ex. VAT
Depth 500mm (incl feet)
Width 1530mm or 1930mm
Weight 13.5kg or 14.6kg
Hire from£1.20ex. VATBuy from£38.36ex. VAT
What are Chapter 8 barriers and safety systems?
Chapter 8 barriers and safety systems are designed to protect road workers who are involved in activities such as construction, maintenance, or repair of roads. These systems create a physical separation between the work area and moving traffic, reducing the risk of accidents and providing a safer working environment.
Why choose Chapter 8 barriers from SafeSite Facilities?
Our Chapter 8 barrier systems offer the go-to solution for temporary road closures, providing a combination of a highly visible construction and finish for warning purposes, along with durable and robust safety barrier features including:
- Reflective panels and a choice of colours for maximum visibility
- Non-permanent fixing, making them easy to reposition
- A linking pin system or plastic clips to join individual barriers together
- The option of standard or anti-trip feet
- Stability in a range of environmental conditions
- A lightweight design, making them ideal for fast assembly in emergency situations, Chapter 8 barriers can be stacked for easy storage and transportation.
Browse our range or products, if you can’t see the item you’re looking for online, contact our sales team who will be able to assist with any query.
Frequently asked questions
Related Case Studies
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations