- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
Work for us
Join us at SafeSite Facilities - an organisation that takes pride in delivering the best safety and security solutions the industry has to offer.
We deliver and install all the products we sell. As an organisation committed to going the extra mile for customers we need skilled and experienced individuals across all areas of our business.
How we work
We are proud to deliver an extensive range of site safety and security products and services for everything from domestic renovations to multi-million pound, nationwide contracts. We take pride in supplying robust and enduring solutions for a wide variety of safety and security challenges. Health and safety, and sustainability, are at the core of everything we do.
We are committed to developing a proactive safety culture across the full range of our activities; we aim to keep our workforce safe and anyone who may be affected by our works. Our ultimate goal is to ensure our work creates a positive impact for both our customers and our communities.
Our highly experienced team prides itself on providing fast and efficient service to meet the varying needs of our diverse customer base. Click here to view all our vacancies.
Who we are
We originated as a small family run business with ambitious plans for growth. We are now a multi-site organisation with nationwide delivery and installation. We pride ourselves in being a solution-based provider of construction and safety solutions. Our clients and customers know us as an organisation that goes that extra mile.
Our people are an integral part of what we do and who we are. As a successful, growing business we are actively seeking individuals who share our passion for delivering over and beyond every day expectations. We are proud to hold a number of prestigious affiliations and accreditations, please click here to discover more.
We enrol all our employees in a comprehensive health benefits scheme as standard.
- Routine dental treatments, accident, and injury
- Optical care
- Specialist consultations, diagnosis and scans (including CT,MRI and PET scans)
- Complementary therapies, such as physiotherapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic treatment
- Alternative therapies, such as reflexology, reiki, homeopathy, and hypnotherapy.
- Prescriptions, flu jabs and health screening.
In addition you will get access to:
- Best Doctors Consultation InterConsultation service (24/7 access to world renowned consultants)
- 24-hour telephone advice service – includes wellbeing, debt and bereavement support (to name a few).
- Exclusive cinema, shopping and travel discounts
- Free cover for up to 4 children up to their 24th birthday.
We also offer competitive pay rates, sick pay, 25 days’ holiday and a company pension scheme. Remuneration packages are tailored to each role, please see our careers page for all vacant roles and the associated benefits.