- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
Ramps & Speed BumpsHire or Buy
Ensure your site complies with DDA and safety at street works requirements.
Vehicles travelling too fast can be extremely dangerous for pedestrians and other road users. You can ensure that your premises, site or outdoor event has disabled access with our Safe Kerb Ramps and Speed Bumps. Our speed bumps and ramps are robust and highly durable.
Our speed ramps and bumps also allow for safe and effective traffic control. They are easy to install and available to purchase or hire.
Safe Kerb Ramps
The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) states that where it is impossible for disabled people to access a site or premises, it is up to the provider to remove this obstacle or provide an alternative method of allowing access.
Deploy our robust, anti-slip safe kerbs and ensure that you can provide access for less-abled individuals such as wheelchair, pram and mobility scooter users. The safe kerb ramps enable easy escalation of kerbs and steps at your site.
- Adaptable step heights (60mm to 160mm)
- Anti-slip surface
- Raised sides for secured access
- High-density polyethylene
- Compact to assist with storage and transporting
- Suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters, sack trucks, wheelie bins etc.
- DDA Compliant.
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) states that limiting the speed that vehicles move around the workplace is an important part of controlling traffic. It recommends fixed features such as speed bumps which slow drivers down.
We can provide interlocking, recyclable speed ramps, ideal for reducing vehicle speed to protect motorists and pedestrians alike.
- Easy to install
- Recycled material that is also recyclable
- White reflectors for visibility in all weather conditions
- Suitability for concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Recess for pipes/cables
- Ability to withstand HGVs/44 tonnes
- Chequered grip pattern.
Indoor and outdoor events
Hire or buy
Our Kerb Ramps and Speed Bumps are available to buy or hire. Whatever your requirements, our expert team can advise on the best system to fit your needs and we offer nationwide delivery and installation.
Contact us today for a free quote.
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations