- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- 3D View
- 3D View
Evo 55 (1 metre) Road Barrier
5/5 (Based on 4 customer reviews)
- Buy from just £26.81 or hire from £0.65/week
- Ideal for site delineation and safety
- Rapid offload and installation time due to size and weight
- Easily stackable for transport and storage
- Fully compatible with reflective post & plank or mini mesh panels
- Hire or Buy
- Easy deploy
- High visibility
- Wind resistant
EVO barriers are the lightest water-filled barriers we offer.
Otherwise known as ‘separator barriers’, each model or section within the Evo 55 range weighs under 10 kg which means that it’s very light, easy to move and assemble.
Each Evo 55/1 m barrier stands at 0.5 m tall which can be increased with the addition of reflective rails and mesh panels. The overall measurements of the barriers (without additions) is 550 mm high, 100 mm long and 400 mm deep. It’s also compatible with other barriers within the range, namely the 1.5 m.
The Evo 55 1 m barrier is ideally suited to light traffic delineation, where a visible safety barrier is paramount and traffic cones simply aren’t enough. When filled, the weight of these barriers increased to 28 kg which ensures that they are safe, secure and once installed.
The units interlink in both straight and curved lines and the alternate red/white configuration ensures high visibility at all times.
Increase visibility with reflective rails
The 1 metre barriers can be enhanced with bright red and white reflective rails which have been purposely designed to fit securely to the barrier. The reflective rails are a great addition to the water filled barriers for both traffic and pedestrian situations.
The ‘Separator 55’ Barrier have revolutionized the safety of Britain’s towns and cities when it comes to protecting both pedestrians and drivers from the hazards of ongoing repairs to roads, walkways and buildings. Their innovative lightweight design allows them to be easily moved and stored as required, whilst still providing a safe and sturdy barrier when installed.
The tamper proof plugs on all our water filled barriers ensure that they do not fall victim to vandals, and their construction materials ensure that the barriers do not deteriorate over time no matter what weather conditions that are subjected to.
Prior to filling with water, the EVO 55 is light and easy to move and install. Follow these simple steps:
- Place the barriers along the perimeter line you are creating. All the barriers should face the same direction.
- Life the end of the connecting barrier up and over the loop which protrudes from one end.
- The barriers should fit together to form a tight join.
- Once happy with where the barriers are place. Remove the fill cap from the top of the barrier and add water.
- If adding mesh or reflective panels, you must complete step four first.
- The mesh and reflective rails slot neatly into the top of each barrier.
- To empty, remove any mesh or reflective panels, open the fill cap and tip the barrier onto its side.
A step-by-step install guide is available to download here, or you can watch the Evo 55 installation video below.
How to order
We offer a UK wide fast delivery service. Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Needed a small barrier for line demarcation of a loading bay and this barrier is great!
Fast delivery, quick deployment of 84 barriers
We needed a light weight, highly visible barrier to segregate a disused road. The Evo 55 was perfect and delivered next day. Its easily deployed by one person due to its light weight
Excellent quality barriers
I ordered 160 (80 red, 80 white) 1m Evo Barriers. Order was fulfilled the next day, excellent quality barriers and very friendly staff
Great for demarcation
Bought these to for the use of demarcation in our warehouse. Great product!
Frequently asked questions
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations