- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
Our Evo road barriers are a cost-effective and easy to deploy option for delineation, and directing pedestrian and vehicular traffic. The barriers interlock neatly to create a solid wall with no gaps.
Manufactured from UV stabilised prime polyethylene, they can be filled with sand or water.
Types of barrier
We provide two kinds of Evo barrier, the Evo 80 and the Evo 55, both models within the range are compatible with mesh panels and post-mounted reflective panels.
- Evo 80 Barrier stands at 80cm high, is 120cm wide and weighs just 9kg (when empty). When filled with water, the weight of the Evo 80 increases to 29kg. You can also fill the barrier with sand for a longer term solution.
- The Evo 55 Barrier is available in two lengths and can be joined to corner barrier to create 90 degree bends. The lengths available are 1 metres and 1.5 metres.
For additional safety and security, Evo barriers comprise purpose-made top grooves to enable their full compatibility with our reflective post and plank systems, as well as our mini mesh fencing panels. Red and white are the most common Evo barrier colours but we can produce them in other colours if required.
Our Evo barriers’ size and weight allow rapid offload and installation time. Interlinking units mean both straight and curved configurations are possible, enabling you to mark out an exact route as required. Each barrier is fully stackable for ease of transport and storage.
- Construction sites
- Outdoor events
Our Evo barriers are available for purchase or hire and delivered nationwide.
Contact SafeSite Facilities’ experienced and friendly team today for no obligation advice and a free project quote.
- What type of water filled barrier will work for you?
- Safety barriers – everything you need to know
- Safety and security at roadworks
Related Case Studies
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations