- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- Wind resistant, Class A: 26.3 M/S (58mph)
- Anti-Trip feet
- Highly reflective sleeves (360°) on two vertical spindles for improved visibility
- Hook & eye connection to other barriers
- Customer identification may be embossed into barrier body
- Wind resistant
- High visibility
- Interlocking system
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location
MIRAS wind tested 58mph
The Gate is one of the most popular blow moulded barriers.
This superior blow moulded HDPE barrier offers superb quality at a low life cost. In addition to being robust and versatile the barrier is also available in multiple other colours.
- Incredible strength and durability.
- Free standing with 360° swivel feet.
- Free from screws and rivets.
- Available in multiple other colours
- Stacks in 50 mm (2 inch) with location (40 per pallet).
- Moulded in orange as standard, but can be coloured to suit.
- Coloured feet if desired
- A moulded lamp connector
- Barrier to barrier connection is quick and easy to use on uneven ground
- Manufactured in High Density Polyethylene
- Company identification can be embossed
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- The Red Book 2013
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations