- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- 3D View
- 3D View
4.67/5 (Based on 3 customer reviews)
- Buy from just £23.84 per unit
- Completely Anti-Trip
- Concave area can be used for spoil placement
- Pallet Quantity: 25
- Two can be faced together over exposed holes
- Nationwide delivery and install available
- Hire or Buy
- Easy deploy
- Forklift compatible
The Buddha Barrier is a completely anti-trip water filled separator. At 800mm in height, it creates a safer environment for pedestrians over traditional water filled separators. It can rotate over 270° due to its unique design and placed in a 90°corner layout if required to create small sealed off areas.
The barrier is easy to install, and stacks for easy and cost effective transportation.
- Can be used either way due to Duel Reflective.
- Stable & Secure stacking.
- Completely Anti-Trip.
- Connect to one another using the S-Clip.
- Concave area can be used for spoil placement.
- Two can be faced together over exposed holes & damaged manhole covers.
- Capacity to hold 22 litres bringing the complete weight to 27.2 kg.
- Large Corporate Branding area of 300 x 170 mm.
- Compatible with the Melba Swintex Barrier range.
- Automatic overflow indication prevents overfilling.
- Manufactured from HDPE & 100% recyclable.
- Can be positioned at a connection of over 270°.
- Hole & Bung can be supplied if required for drainage.
- Fork lift entry.
If you need a barrier with a little more height, you can easily increase the overall height of the Barrier to 1800mm by slotting a DoubleTop panel into the top of the Buddha Barrier. The DoubleTop panel is light and easy to use, stack and transport. To learn more about the DoubleTop panel, click here.
How to install the Buddha Barrier
- Place the barrier on even ground
- Place the barriers side by side and align the interlocking clips
- Wrap the clips around the neighbouring barrier and push firmly until secured in place
- The barrier can be positioned at a 90 degree angle (but will also pivot to over 270 degrees).
- Insert the hose and fill the barrier
- Increase the height of the barrier by adding panels. Simply align the vertical bars at the bottom of the fence panel with the holes in the top of the Buddha.
- To empty the barriers release the bung at the bottom and allow the water to flow out.
25 Buddha Barriers fit on a single pallet.
Light when empty, but sturdy and easy to stack
I have used Safesite in the past, so was completely confident in purchasing their Buddha barriers. Zoe was helpful and informative in helping me come to choose this product. Very light when empty they’re easy to stack and deploy. The delivery time was impressive. Overall a great sturdy little barrier.
Far stronger than it looks!
Was sceptical at first, but this barrier is far stronger than I thought it would be. Attentive and great follow up support from Zoe your sales department making sure we were satisfied. We ordered ours in white only with double tops and they just look so fresh and impressive! A very good alternative to our conventional units that we will now start to phase out, replacing them with these Buddha Barriers. Brill first impressions from Safesite.
I cant fault them in anyway – Buddha Barriers
We purchased some Buddha water barriers to use as a safety barrier around a gas tank. We have found they are very efficient and would use this product again. I cant fault them in anyway.
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations