111The Buddha Barrier is a uniquely designed, completely anti-trip Water Filled Separator.
At 800 mm in height, it creates a safer environment for pedestrians over traditional Water Filled Separators, as well as this, the Buddha Barrier can be fitted with a metal fence panel that creates a barrier over 1.8 m in height.
- Can be used either way due to Duel Reflective.
- Stable & Secure stacking.
- Completely Anti-Trip.
- Connect to one another using the S-Clip.
- Concave area can be used for spoil placement.
- Two can be faced together over exposed holes & damaged manhole covers.
- Capacity to hold 22 litres bringing the complete weight to 27.2 kg.
- Large Corporate Branding area of 300 x 170 mm.
- Compatible with the Melba Swintex Barrier range.
- Automatic overflow indication prevents overfilling.
- Manufactured from HDPE & 100% recyclable.
- Can be positioned at a connection of over 270°.
- Hole & Bung can be supplied if required for drainage.
- Fork lift entry.
- Patented Product.
|Weight Empty:||5.5 kg|
|Weight Full:||27.5 kg|
Customer Reviews (3)Write a review
We purchased some Buddha water barriers to use as a safety barrier around a gas tank. We have found they are very efficient and would use this product again. I cant fault them in anyway.
Was sceptical at first, but this barrier is far stronger than I thought it would be. Attentive and great follow up support from Zoe your sales department making sure we were satisfied. We ordered ours in white only with double tops and they just look so fresh and impressive! A very good alternative to our conventional units that we will now start to phase out, replacing them with these Buddha Barriers. Brill first impressions from Safesite.
I have used Safesite in the past, so was completely confident in purchasing their Buddha barriers. Zoe was helpful and informative in helping me come to choose this product. Very light when empty they’re easy to stack and deploy. The delivery time was impressive. Overall a great sturdy little barrier.
We cover the whole of the UK including (but not limited to) the list below