- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
On ground steel hoarding
- Cost effective
- Galvanised steel hoarding
- Powder-coated options available
- Hire or Buy
- 100% recyclable
- High security
On ground hoarding is installed directly on the ground, with steel panels connected to each other using frames and braces. Ballast is then added to secure the hoarding in place. This is a simple, cost-effective and robust powder-coated perimeter hoarding system. The hoarding sits on the ground as opposed to being placed directly into it. The system comes in both 2m and 2.4m heights and the hoarding is designed and built with reusable and fully recyclable materials.
Hoarding Panels are commonly used to increase site security and are quickly assembled to secure unsafe areas with staff and equipment. Two people are required to lift the system and a single connection can be made in as fast as five minutes! Access points can be created by inserting a pedestrian or vehicle gate.
- Sustainability – steel is the most sustainable construction material and can be reused and recycled indefinitely.
- Easy to install
- Versatile – can be moved or repositioned as required
- Can be used with vehicle and pedestrian gates
- Lay the hoarding panels along the perimeter line. Position the block trays next to the edge of each steel panel, so that you have your panels and block trays in the right position, ready for the hoarding to be attached.
- The block trays have a channel at the front. The steel panel is inserted into the channel. Don’t secure the hinge in the block tray just yet, this can be done once the stabilizer arm is in place.
- Attach one end of the stabilizer arm to the bottom of the block tray at roughly a 60-degree angle.
- The other end of the stabiliser arm is attached to the top section of each hoarding panel using a coupler. Put the coupler in place and secure the end of the stabilizer arm using the screw and bolt. Screw the other end of the stabilizer arm down into the block tray.
Galvanised and various powder-coated colours are available. Please contact the sales team for more information.
Frequently asked questions
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations
On ground steel hoarding
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location