The Vision Barrier can connect to either itself or other existing barriers using the various attachment methods on offer.
Reflective strips on the spindles allow increased visibility.
- Manufactured from virgin HDPE.
- 600 x 450 sign facility.
- Highly reflective sleeves (360°) on two vertical spindles for improved visibility.
- When combined with Cross-Trench Support, the stability is greatly improved,
and has extremely good resistance to high wind speeds.
- Customer identification may be embossed into Barrier body.
- Q-Clip support for barrier to barrier connection.
- Hook & Eye connection to other barriers.
- Compatible with Master & Gate barriers.
- Available in other colours upon request.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- The Red Book 2013
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
No reviews for this product, be the first to add one.
We cover the whole of the UK including (but not limited to) the list below