- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- 3D View
- 3D View
- Anti-Trip feet
- Compatible with cross-trench support for extra stability
- Compatible with Master & Gate barriers
- Hook & eye connection to other comparable barriers
- 600 x 450 sign facility
- Hire or Buy
- Interlocking system
- Wind resistant
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location
Wind tested 58mph
The Vision Barrier can connect to either itself or other existing barriers using the various attachment methods on offer.
Reflective strips on the spindles allow increased visibility.
- Manufactured from virgin HDPE.
- 600 x 450 sign facility.
- Highly reflective sleeves (360°) on two vertical spindles for improved visibility.
- When combined with Cross-Trench Support, the stability is greatly improved,
and has extremely good resistance to high wind speeds.
- Customer identification may be embossed into Barrier body.
- Q-Clip support for barrier to barrier connection.
- Hook & Eye connection to other barriers.
- Compatible with Master & Gate barriers.
- Available in other colours upon request.
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
- The Red Book 2013
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations