- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- Day and night options
- Optional Mag-Lock for additional control
- IP67 rated frame and control box
- Projector to cast a 'caution, look left and right' message
- 24hr monitoring
- High visibility
By law, traffic routes must keep routes far enough from doors or gates that pedestrians use, or lead on to them. Roadways and footpaths should be kept separate whenever possible and careful consideration should be paid to protecting people from vehicles operating near by.
The illuminated walkway system alleviates the challenge of on-site communication and offers a safe and efficient solution for protecting your workforce as well as site visitors – day and night.
The system features the following:
- Traffic Light – a red and green LED traffic light.
- FHOSS CAST Projector – projects any design onto a surface, such as ‘Caution, look left and right’.
- 2 X FHOSS Line Lights – lights are used to create lines on the ground and function as red and green to let you know when its safe to cross.
- Illuminated Push Button – pedestrians press the button and wait for the audio and visual signals and its safe to proceed. The buttons and visible in dark conditions.
- Mag-Lock – self closing gates to ensure full control of pedestrian movement. The gate prevents them from stepping onto the pathway until the lights are red and the vehicles have stopped.
Add the Mag-Lock gate for maximum safety.
- Day and night solution
- Traffic control for pedestrian and site traffic
- No markings – top layer of surface
- Audible alarm (3 settings)
- Aluminium frame
- 2 x cast projector
- 2 x LED traffic light
- 2 x Mag-Lock (Optional)
The light beams can project up to 25m using two frameworks, and as many as need be can be added to create a wider crossing.
The installation of this product is completed by a specialist team who can offer the best advice on the placement and usage of the safety system. Contact our sales team to learn more.
We stock, supply and install a number of physical barriers to keep workers and the public safe. We have gates for the majority of our products as well as gated walkthrough barriers. We also have crash tested barriers which can be positioned between high, fast or heavy-duty vehicle movement. Contact us to learn more about the best and most appropriate solution for your site.
Frequently asked questions
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location