- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- Available in range of sizes + adjustable heights
- Manufactured to BS4074
- Light but very strong
- Compatible with Strongboys
- Powder coated and durable
- Nationwide delivery available (install not available)
- Hire or Buy
- Easy deploy
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location
Acrow Props, also known as shoring props, offer temporary support for floors and beams. These heavy duty building props, also referred to as Acrow scaffolding, are telescopic and come in a range of sizes. Acrow props are manufactured from high yield steel and are fully compliant with BS4074 safety standards.
- Adjustable height across a range of size options
- Safety standard compliant
- Lightweight portability
- Heavy duty strength
- Non-permanent fixing
- Compatible with Strongboy wall support brackets
- Nationwide delivery
- For sale or hire
Acrow props offer strong adjustable support for a range of construction and repair situations, available from SafeSite Facilities in a range of size options:
|Size 0 Acrow prop||1041mm – 1829mm||11.3kg|
|Size 1 Acrow prop||1753mm – 3124mm||16.3kg|
|Size 2 Acrow prop||1981mm – 3352mm||17.5kg|
|Size 3 Acrow prop||2590mm – 3962mm||20.2kg|
|Size 4 Acrow prop||3200mm – 4876mm||23.8kg|
These options offer axial compression working load limits which range from 7kN to 42.5 kN (1 kN >> 102 kg). With their adjustable heights, these versatile units are suited to most support tasks, including:
- Falsework support for beams and reinforced concrete;
- Raking shores for bracing formwork to walls, columns and stairs;
- Temporary support for repairs, lintel support and canopies.
Safe, strong construction
Acrow props are manufactured from high yield steel and are fully compliant with BS4074 safety standards.
The three part construction of each prop allows for significant adjustment within each size option and includes:
- Inner tube (with welded top plate)
- Outer tube (with welded base plate)
- Nut and handle
- Chainless prop pin
The Acrow’s outer tube features an innovative rolled thread which maintains maximum strength because it retains the full tube wall thickness.
Versatile and portable
Light weight portability is facilitated by the innovative tube design. Only one person is needed to erect Acrow props, making them an economic option, as well as one of the safest, most robust and versatile construction support products.
Cost effective durability
The powder-coated finish on each Acrow prop gives tough protection against damage and corrosion, making the purchase of these props extremely cost effective. At SafeSite Facilities, Acrow props can be purchased or hired and delivered anywhere in the UK, allowing safe support nationwide.
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations