- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
Concrete Barriers with Fence
- Ideal for construction site safety
- Interlocking system provides continuous wall
- Fully compatible with hoarding and mesh panels
- Bespoke fencing attachments available
- Nationwide delivery and install available
- Available for hire, or purchase with buy back option
- Hire or Buy
- Interlocking system
- High security
Weight 2508kg (approx)
Adding fence panels to concrete barriers enables you to create a superior solution for site protection. By mounting anti-climb fence to the top of your concrete security blocks, you create a secure boundary. This type of concrete barrier with fence will secure your property against all manner of unwelcome visitors, be it fly tippers, travellers, squatters, vandals or thieves. Our concrete block barriers have special grooves cut into the top to allow for the attachment of a fence in no time at all.
Concrete barriers with fences have several benefits, including:
- Long-term durability: Concrete barriers are extremely durable and long-lasting, with a lifespan of several decades. When combined with a fence, they provide additional protection against wear and tear, making them an excellent long-term solution for safety and security.
- Increased safety: The combination of concrete barriers and fences can provide a high level of protection against potential hazards, such as vehicle collisions or unauthorized access to restricted areas.
- Low maintenance: Concrete barriers require minimal maintenance and are resistant to damage from weather and other environmental factors. Adding a fence can help to reduce the amount of maintenance needed by protecting the barrier from physical damage.
- Versatility: Concrete barriers with fences can be used for a wide range of applications, from securing construction sites to protecting critical infrastructure. They can also be customized to fit specific needs and requirements, such as adding gates for authorized access. You can also swap or renew the panels as required.
- Cost-effectiveness: Concrete barriers and fences are a cost-effective solution for enhancing safety and security. They require minimal maintenance and have a long lifespan, which means that they provide a high return on investment over time. Added to this you have the option to hire or purchase, with the option of a buy back.
Overall, the combination of concrete barriers and fences is an effective way to increase safety and security in a wide range of settings, while also being durable, low-maintenance, versatile, and cost-effective.
We can deliver and install the product for you, (any where in the UK. If you have your own expert team in-house we can deliver the product and along with a TVCB installation guide.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Position the barriers in place using a professional lifting equipment.
- Butt the barriers up together (end to end) so that they interlock.
- Insert the M24 high-tensile bolts into the holes at the end of the barrier to secure in place.
- Place the fence panel connecting bracket in the slots at the top of the barrier.
- Secure the connecting bracket in place using high tensile bolts.
- Slot the mesh fence panels into the holes in the connecting bracket and tighten the screws to keep in place.
We have a choice of concrete barriers across the UK. Whether you are looking for long or short term hire, or are working with unknown timescales, we are here to help. We can deliver temporary concrete barriers with fence at times to suit you; and when your concrete blocks are no longer required their collection can be easily arranged with just one phone call. Call us today to discuss your options.
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations
Related Case Studies
Concrete Barriers with Fence
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location