- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
Traffic ConesHire or Buy
Self-Weighted 2 Piece Traffic Cones
Height 750mm or 1000mm
Width 270mm or 550mm
Weight 4.75kg or 7kg
Self-Weighted 1 Piece Traffic Cones
Height 450mm or 1000mm
Width 270mm or 450mm
Weight 3kg or 6.25kg
Height 540mm (standard) or 550mm (heavy duty)
Weight 3kg (standard) or 7kg (heavy duty)
Skipper Unit for Traffic Cone
Skipper Rechargeable Safety Light
Skipper Post and Base System
Filled Weight 13.3kg
Skipper Traffic Cone
What are traffic cones?
Traffic cones, so-called because of their ‘cone’ shape, are typically used on roads or footpaths to alert vehicles and pedestrians to any hazards and redirect traffic safely. Traffic cones are an incredibly popular product within the construction industry. The versatility, portability, regulatory compliance, cost effectiveness and ease of use, are all key benefits to traffic cones.
We supply one-piece and two-piece traffic cones. One-piece cones are very quick and simple to use, whereas two-piece traffic cones can be separated for ease of transportation and storage.
Other versions or traffic cones you may not realise are available are as follows:
- Self-weighted traffic cones
- No-waiting cones
- Helix incorporated designs for extra wind resistance and stability
Why order traffic cones from SafeSite Facilities?
We offer a range of products which offer improved safety and operational effectiveness on construction sites. Just as with all other solutions we offer, we also offer related accessories for our products such as signage holders, LED lights and retractable tape units.
Every task we approach we do so with ease of transaction in mind. Professionals come to us time and time again because we know the industry and how important it is to deliver the correct product to the right place at the right time. But also, that we we sell or install is fit for purpose.
Key reasons why we are a ‘go to’ vendor of traffic cones are as follows:
- We offer a range of hard-wearing traffic cones in multiple sizes
- Our self-weighted traffic cones are ideal for directing vehicles away from potential hazards.
- Our no-waiting cones help to prevent unauthorised parking in restricted or hazardous areas.
- All of our traffic cones are highly visible for drivers and pedestrians, and are supplied with appropriate safety regulation-approved reflective sleeves.
- Our traffic cones neatly stack for hassle-free transportation and deployment.
- All our products are available for hire, standard sale or sale with a ‘buy back’ option.
- We have our own fleet of vehicles and can deliver anywhere in the UK.
Whatever your question or concern regarding traffic management, we can help. Please contact our experienced team of safety professionals.
Frequently asked questions
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations