- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
- 3D View
- 3D View
- Designed for compact stacking to provide low transport costs
- Anti-tamper linking system
- Compatible with fence panels increasing height to 2m
- High density moulded top section can be water filled, adding a further 15kg
- Nationwide delivery and install available
- Interlocking system
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location
When wall barriers are required for the safety of pedestrians and vehicles, Strongwall Barrier systems offer a robust and versatile option for construction site and road work safety.
- Sturdy 1m high construction
- Integrated anti-tamper linking system
- Adaptable design for compatibility with fence panels to create 2m high barriers
- Versatile stability options include water-filled top section for added / adjustable weight
- Compact stacking for safe storage and cost-effective transportation
- Robust high density moulded design
- Can be personalised with signage and logos
Strongwall Barrier units
Each barrier measures 100 cm (length x 52 cm (width) x 100 cm (height) and weighs approximately 22kg (18 kg base, 4kg top section). The innovative moulded top section can be water filled in situ, to increase stability with another 15kg of weight.
Sections are easily linked with a fully integrated, moulded system which is tamper-proof against unauthorised dismantling. Each barrier unit comprises of a black base section and a top section, which can be supplied in high visibility red, white or orange. The top is designed to be compatible with additional fence panel systems to increase height to 2m where needed.
Strongwall barriers are fully compliant with Chapter 8 Streetworks and have shown in crash testing to withstand 44 tonne HGVs. This highly robust construction makes Strongwall barriers the ideal blockade system to offer increased safety and risk minimisation in most road work or construction site locations.
As well as impact resistance, Strongwall barriers have been designed to offer good wind resistance of up to 32 mph (51 km/h) when self-weighted, whilst its versatile top section design also allows for additional water weight to be added for particularly windy locations or seasons.
Versatile and portable
Although light-weight enough for easy transportation and erection, the design feature which allows water-filling to the top section, along with the tamper-proof linking system, makes Strongwall barriers extremely difficult to move or manipulate once in situ.
Along with the opportunity to double the height of each barrier with the addition of fencing, the versatility of this design makes it suitable for a whole range of work-site safety and traffic or pedestrian control situations.
In addition to the moulded high density top section, the 100% recycled heavy black barrier base weighs 18 kg and adds good stability even in windy conditions. It also carries a curved anti-trip design, to provide safe access on both sides of the barrier.
Safe Site Facilities options for Strongwall barrier systems include:
- Nationwide UK delivery
- Available for hire or purchase
- Cost-effective transportation due to compact stacking design
- Quick and easy installation
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations