- Next day delivery
- Installation service available
- Buy back on all products
- Rated Excellent
SafeMat Ground Protection
- 6 Hand holes for easy handling and rapid installation
- Robust hand hole connection pads, locked in place by industry leading nut, screw & washer system
- Reverse side ideal for lighter vehicles such as fork lift trucks
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Easy deploy
- Interlocking system
Prices vary by quantity and delivery location
Load capacity 120+ tonnes
Heavy duty, easy to handle access! Our SafeMat system is a stand out market leading product for temporary access and ground protection, the SafeMat product is ideal for usage over soft or sensitive ground.
The mats are all manufactured from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are weight tested to a maximum load of 120 tonnes* (*Depending on ground conditions).
The SafeMat is essential for scenarios such as construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries to provide access for heavy plant machinery, whilst also providing the perfect solution for events such as concerts and festivals to ensure pedestrian and crowd safety.
The SafeMat has strategically positioned hand holes which make it extremely easy to off-load from trucks or pallets, and is ideal for both short and long term projects.
Their lightweight but heavy duty nature, also reduces transport costs, as well as enabling quick and easy installation by two operatives.
- SafeMats have a highly engineered, ‘non-slip’ surface, this substantially improves the grip and reduces side way slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
- SafeMats can be connected together using our simple yet effective Metal Hand Connector system.
- SafeMats can be customized with either a company logo and telephone number or even produced in corporate colours – subject to minimum order quantity.
|2433 mm||1217 mm||14 mm||39 kg|
Request a free no-obligation quote
We respond in under 30 mins on average (excl. weekends)
The SafeSite promise
We are sure that you will be happy with our services, but if for any reason you are not, we will be sure to make it right for no extra cost!
- Nationwide coverage
- Completely free, no-obligation quotes
- The most competitive pricing
- Industry-leading reputation & accreditations