At SafeSite Facilities we know that a vacant property is a vulnerable property, so we’ve made it a goal to make your search for vacant property protection products quick, convenient and cost-effective by developing our new website, SafeSite Security Solutions.
Our aim is for SafeSite Security Solutions to become our customers’ go-to website for tailored security and all of the high-quality property protection products you expect from SafeSite Facilities. With its fresh, clean look, easy navigation and quick click viewing, you can access tailored services to Assess, Clear, Secure, Monitor and Maintain your property. The website’s easy-access menu also makes it possible to find the right products quickly, check out product specification sheets easily and request a callback or free quote conveniently.
Products which regularly feature on checklists for securing vacant property will all be available at SafeSite Security Solutions, including:
- Security screens – a complete range of security screen products to suit all types of premises, for temporary or long-term security solutions.
- Security doors – securing access points with the right products to help maintain security and deter trespassers as a security essential.
- Concrete barriers – to protect land as well as property, these highly visible deterrents are available for hire or purchase through the new website.
- Cleaning and clearance – from human waste clearance to squatter clean-up, graffiti and sharps removal for all types of property or premises. Vegetation clearance is also just one of the many on-site clearance services SafeSite offers.
- Alarm, CCTV monitoring and guard services – SafeSite Security Solutions offers a one-stop service for finding alarm, monitoring and guard security options to suit all premises and budgets.
SafeSite Security Solutions continues to uphold SafeSite’s industry-leading reputation and carries all of the regular SafeSite Facilities services you’ve come to rely on: our free, no-obligation quotes, options to hire or buy on selected products and nationwide UK delivery will all continue through our new website.
This new website launches shortly and we’d love to know if it meets your needs as a valued customer, in supporting you with vacant property protection. As ever, customer contact remains important to us, so we’d particularly welcome your comments, questions, suggestions or feedback about the website.